TOP 5 TUESDAY : FIVE BOOKS I LOVED MORE/LESS THAN I THOUGHT I WOULD

So I found that there's top 10 Tuesdays hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and went to check that out. I decided that I might as well participate at that every Tuesday, though with only top 5. But it appears that they are taking a break until August 15th so I just went and picked something from previous Tuesdays: Five Books I Loved More/Less Than I Thought I Would

» Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo // Average Rating: 4.45 // My Rating
This one just wasn't my cup of tee, not even Kaz. I actually don't really understand all the hype around Kaz, sorry everyone. :D Instead I really really like Matthias and Nina, these two are my ship♥

» If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo // Average Rating: 4.04 // My Rating
I loved this book! We need more diverse books like this one, seriously. Also I think every person needs to read this one, this one probably fills in everything that transgenders have to go trough in this community.

» Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth // Average Rating: 3.71 // My Rating
I nearly DNFd this one and literally those two stars were one for Akos and one for Cyra. I was so lost almost all the time with what was happening, where, when and why. This book was confusing and it felt like it was going on and on and on and on, never ending.

» Caraval by Stephanie Garber // Average Rating: 3.97 // My Ratinghalf
This one was just too slow paced for me. Almost DNFd this one also, though I'm glad that I did finish it. The ending was worth it all for me even though the start until the last 100 pages was just boring walk trough mud.

» The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern // Average Rating: 4.03 // My Rating
There has been a lot time since I actually read this book. But I do remember how excited I was while waiting for it to be my turn to borrow it from library. Then the day came when I actually got my hands on it and guess what? Wasn't the book for me. Didn't really get the idea of it or actually anything else about it. Maybe my mind could change if I re-read it now that I'm a bit older but I'm really not up for it.

So here they are, the five books that I liked more or less than everyone else. Not so shockingly big differences between my rating and the average but these five had the biggest difference of all the books I've read and put up at Goodreads.
What are the books you like more or less than everyone else?

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

 
Hanna Reads Blog Design by Ipietoon