#MAKEMEREAD IT READ-A-THON TBR


So the polls are now closed! Polls? Yeah, I had the same one running at Goodreads too. Thank you very much to all of you who voted! Now I've counted all the votes and thought that I'd update you guys with my TBR! Well you know the TBR already but the order I'll be reading them. And of course the TOP 4 that'll be my goal to, at least, finish during this readathon. 
Enough babbling and let's get on with it!

1. Cinder by Marissa Meyer // Total votes: 12

2. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling // Total votes: 10

3. Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi // Total votes: 10

4. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas // Total votes: 9

5. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr // Total votes: 7

6. Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur // Total votes: 6

So there you go. I'm so excited to get started! There's only 5 and half hours until it's over 12PM here. And if all goes like every other night, I'll be starting with Cinder at midnight already. Though this week is pretty busy with all kinds of appointments of mine and kids, I'm still trying to finish at least 4 books! So thumbs up for me and happy readathon to all of you who are participating!
WANT TO BUY BOOKS WITH FREE SHIPPING?
Use this link to get to Book Depository and I'll receive a small commission and you can buy some awesome books with free shipping!

1 comment(s):

 
Hanna Reads Blog Design by Ipietoon