THE BOOK BUYING TAG



I seem to have fallen in a really deep reading slump and it is annoying! I want to read but I just can't get to any book I try to start.. I'm currently trying to read Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare, Attachments by Rainbow Rowell and Replica by Lauren Oliver. Those three because they are library books that I should get finished soon. But at this point it seems that I have to loan them later or buy them. So now I bring to you a book tag, I hope you enjoy reading it.

Originally created by Megan Olivier



1. Where do you buy your books from?
• Mostly I buy all my books from Book Depository. The main reason is that they have free shipping and books in English. Here in Finland it's pretty hard to find books in English and usually those have been published quite a while ago.

2. Do you ever pre-order book and if so do you do this in store or online?
• I haven't pre-ordered any book at all. But I was thinking that before King's Cage was released, though I didn't order that since I haven't read Glass Sword yet. If I do pre-order sometime, I'll do it online.

3. On average, how many books do you buy a month?
• Not many or non at all. I think the biggest amount of books I have ordered in one month is 4, so not that many.

4. Do you use your local library?
• I do. Mostly for kids books but when there is some good books in English, I do loan them

5. If so - how many books can you/do you borrow at a time?
• My biggest library haul was when I was 15 or something like that, when I borrowed 20 books at a time! But usually I borrow about 3-4 books since I don't have that much time to read anymore.

6. What is your opinion on library books?
• I think that is amazing system! But I get so irritated because the books are usually in horrible condition. Pages torn, corners bend sometimes even the covers are bend so that those wont stay shut anymore.

7. How do you feel about charity shop/second hand books?
• I think those are good too. I do buy second hand books sometimes if those are in good condition.

8. Do you keep your read and TBR pile together/on the same book shelf or not?
• I do. I don't have many books at this time and those all fit in one shelf. And even if they would take more space, I'd keep them on the same self since I want to keep series on the same self.

9. Do you plan to read all of the books that you own?
• Yes I do! That's why I buy them, so that I could read them. Though if I buy a book I have already borrowed from library, I won't necessarily re-read it, so does that count?

10. What do you do with books that you own that you feel you will never read/felt you did not enjoy?
• I will sell them to someone else or I'll donate them to library or charity.

11. Have you ever donated books?
• I have donated some books to charity

12. Have you ever been on a book buying ban?
• I am right now actually. The books I hauled a while ago are all waiting to be read. I have also bought some new books after that (forgot to haul them, will do that soon!) and I want to read those before I buy any new ones.

13. Do you feel that you buy too many books?
• No, not at all. I haven't bought very many books and have been doing quite well with my book buying ban! Though there is a lot of books I can't wait to get my hands into and might order those but we'll see.


WANT TO BUY BOOKS WITH FREE SHIPPING?
Use this link to get to Book Depository and I'll receive a small commission and you can buy some awesome books with free shipping!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

 
Hanna Reads Blog Design by Ipietoon